CRLS Research Guide
Synthesis Putting it all together
Ask these questions:
How can I put all of the information together to present what I have learned?
1. What presentation format does my assignment require? (paper, poster, oral presentation, etc.)
- Go back and review your assignment sheet to be sure of what is required.
- If you have a choice of some different formats, what did you decide earlier?
- If you have complete freedom and didn't make a decision yet, look at Alternative Formats to Present Information.
2. What materials do I need in order to put together my presentation?
- Bring all of your notes, images, disks, artifacts, etc., together into one place.
- Have all of the tools you need to put it together; paper and pencil, computer disk, poster board, etc.
- Work at a place where you can spread out and concentrate.
3. Give yourself the time you need to make a rough draft, edit it and make a final copy before the work is due.
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE: